Why use E3C?
We specialise in bespoke online performance and target focused training plans to help you achieve your goals.
Training plans are written to work alongside your lifestyle and existing commitments.
Our coaches work with amateurs and professionals.
Based in Chamonix Valley, we work with athletes from the UK, across Europe, Canada, USA, South America, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We can work with you, no matter where you are.
Jon Fearne - E3C Head Coach & Founder
“To provide quality flexibile coaching to all athletes, to ensure each athlete is treated as an indvidual, my passion is seeing others achieve their goals and continue to develop”
“I believe in continual learning both as a coach and athlete and am always looking for ways to create and improve various methods of training”
“Personally, I have spent time training or competing in the Himalayas, Andes, Pyrenees, Alps, Atlas Mountains, Iceland, the Middle East and have surfed all around Europe and the Canary Islands, while also running training camps for endurance athletes across the Globe.”
Qualifications & Experience
- Over 22 years coaching experience
- MSc Athlete Development and Peak Performance (co-wrote course)
- BA Hons Sport Studies
- National Diploma Outdoor Education
- BSA instructor
- BCU instructor
- BC level 2 – followed
- BTF level 3 – followed
- UKA level 1
Results & Achievements
- Coming from a junior athletics back ground competing nationally, moving into the extreme sports of Surfing and Kayaking, 10 years Kickboxing, Kung Fu and Boxing, always taking part in endurance and adventure sports
- 6 x Ironman
- Multiple 70.3 (qualified Worldchamps 2009)
- First off road Ironman event X-TRI (finishing 8th)
- Craft Transalp
- Gore Transalpine (first ever athlete ever to complete both Transalp and Transalpine)
- Lanzarotte Stage MTB
- Multiple Marmotte finisher